COVID-19 UPDATES & PROTOCOL
Please read the following waiver, fill in the form below and click the submit button to agree to the terms of the waiver before your appointment.
To our Amazing Guests…We want to sincerely thank you for your patience during this challenging situation. The health, safety & well-being of our guests, staff and community are most important to us. We have been working hard preparing and now we’re open.
We know our guests expect the highest standards at Hair Fetish and we are committed to providing that even during this challenging time. We believe the safest way to handle the salon situation is to treat everyone, including ourselves, as if they could be infected. Our CO State Board of Cosmetologists who govern us have posted guidelines for salons. You can see that document by clicking on the following link
CO State Board of Barbers & Cosmetologist
Our plan is to go beyond what is recommended. We have consulted with other, very reputable Salons, who have already opened their doors, to create our own safety protocols to keep everyone safe. The following list will outline those protocols as well as inform you of what to expect upon returning to the salon.
We understand that you are all eager to be scheduled. We have had to cancel many appointments over the past 6 weeks. To be fair to all, calls will be in order of original appointments. We will schedule by Appointment Only, (No Walkins) So Please call beforehand. Again, we appreciate your patience as we navigate through this new challenge.
- Only customers receiving a service will be allowed in the salon.
- Treating everyone, including staff, as if they could be infected
- Each area, all tools, stations and equipment will be sanitized and/or disinfected between each client
- Masks will be mandatory. Do not remove your mask during your visit
- It is not mandatory to wear gloves as long as you are following hand sanitizing procedures
- No sample products or testers will be available
- All staff have updated certification on Sanitation protocols via Barbicide TM and OSHA.gov
- Temporarily suspending all complimentary services; No beverages, No Pastries
- Please understand if you are getting a color retouch, you may have an up-charge for your color because of the need to use more color than usual ($25)
- Cancellation/no-show policy- We will not be penalizing for any last-minute cancellations due to being sick. However, please provide us with information as soon as possible so we can adjust our schedules accordingly. We are trying our best to get every client back in as soon as possible.
- Rest Assured, we hope to get back to a new normal and offering many of the added value services and extras you have come to enjoy
- These protocols will continue to be refined and adjusted as needed and will keep you informed every step of the way
- Confirming your appointment- if you do not confirm 24hrs prior to your appointment you will lose your appointment and be charged $25 or 25% of your total service cost. Please understand we have many clients waiting to get in to see us.